How to Submit UGC NET Exam Online Application Form?
Every year University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts an all India basis examination twice. This exam is specifically designed to select the candidate for further profession of both lectureship and research work within India. This exam is known as NET or the National Educational Testing and usually based on different subjects like forensic science, social science, environmental science, computer science and electronic sciences. The same test is also conducted by the council of scientific and industrial research to select the candidate with NET exam for the other subject like physical science, life science, earth atmosphere and ocean science, mathematical science, chemical science and planetary science. Upon qualifying this exam a candidate can go for lectureships or research for obtaining PhD. According to UGC guidelines you have to clearly indicate your both option for lectureships and research when you are filing the application form. This exam is usually conducted two times a year, one in the month of June and another in the month of December. All the information can be easily available at http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html.
In order to appear for the exam you have to fill the application form either online or offline. Online application form can be easily filled up by following steps as mentioned below.
Things you need to fill the application form-
- A bank challan which you need to make earlier before filling the application form. The instructions of making challan are available at UGC website. You need to need to download it and make the challan by depositing the right amount money in State Bank of India as instructed in the website.
- Scan documents of your identity like passport.
- A photograph in jpeg format must be in passport size and should be passport size. It is usually recommended the photo should be less than 300 kb in size.
Now you need to follow the steps as mentioned.
- First you need to go to the page www.ugcnetonline or you can go to the UGC website, and find that in the notice.
- Now click the application form online. You need to fill the form correct way with all the instructions mentioned there.
- After filling the application you can submit it online and wait until it generate the completed application.
- You need to make print of the application form A4 size paper two copies. And also print the attendance slip-1 copy and admission card -1 copy all in separate paper.
- For any special case like SC/ST or OBC you have to submit the non creamy layer certificate can be available at www.ncbc.nic.in. You need to attest the application and then you can send it.
- Now you need to paste your passport size photograph in the application form and need it sign it through the photograph. It should be done in such way that part of the signature should in photograph and part should be in application form.
- You need to attest this application form either with the head of the department of the university or the principal of the college or by the gazette officer.
- In a white envelope you have to specifically write UGC, NET FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP in capital.
- Now you need to send your application form with photo, copy of attendance slip and copy of admission card along with other required documents to the registrar of the university among different UGC test center.
- It is always recommended to send the full application packet as early possible before the date line, to avoid possible last minute discrepancy in the process.