Photography is the passion for most of us. The most important criteria on taking a good picture are having the best digital camera. For an amateur photographer it is always a good idea to have a camera with most simple function yet can take best picture. The most advantageous point of using digital camera is you take few hundreds of picture and can just transfer them in click second to your computer and store them forever. You can also upload this picture different website for and just make your entire precious picture immortal. Digital camera always has an option to upgrade your memory card and you can take as many pictures you want at a time without changing reels. And finally if you like to print the best one for wall portrait, you can just print them any website or any local store. Now it is really important to discuss what camera should you choose from all those different brands and option. Here are some points which is really helpful to make decision for buying the best digital handy camera.
- Always try to go for a digital camera that is having higher mega pixel like 5 megapixels or 6 megapixels. Megapixel is the criteria for high resolution image, so it is extremely important point. The camera with high mega pixel can give a picture of most small thing in a clear way. If you buy a camera with less megapixel capacity and trying to stretch the picture by 8/10 inches, you can see the small box will appear in the image.
- Try to opt for complete glass lens as it is easy take care and also much more durable. It is good to avoid plastic lens.
- Try to get your digital camera with capacity high optical zoom, so that you can take picture smaller or zoom it out to larger.
- Choose a memory card with having high storage capacity, so that you don’t have to transfer the picture every few hours of taking them.
- Try to get a camera with CCD and also HD capacity touch style movie clip.
- Choose a digital camera having lot of auto features that can adjust its settings considering the subject like distance, availability of light source etc.
- Also see the specifications like lens with interchangeable features, red eye detection, and different mode, white balance various speed of shutter, voice features and self-timer option.
- Choose the battery option that has a longer capacity to carry the charge.
- Most importantly buy a camera that can be used by any member of your family starting from small kids to elderly people. It should be very simple to use and not having any complicated manual to use it.
- Buy a digital camera that is compact, small in size and also light weight. These are important points as you don’t want to get tired while holding your digital camera.
So keep these very simple points in mind and take the perfect photo and cherish it forever.