Appearances of fine line in the skin or wrinkles around the eyes are the first sign of aging. Aging of skin is not always related with age. Poorly maintained and malnourished skin became prey of untimely aging. Prolonged exposure of sun without proper protection is the main culprit of wrinkled skin. Other harmful factors like ignoring normal beauty regimen for your skin for long time. To prevent untimely aging always try to practice these rules like removing makeup before going to sleep, applying skin exfoliating agent, toner and moisturizer. But fine lines and wrinkles can still be removed by using proper nutrient to your skin.
Try to use the product containing vitamin A and vitamin C for reversing aging. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen before going out in the sun after using this product.
- Apply vitamin A in the skin which is having fine lines or wrinkle. This will help to nourish the skin and also cause exfoliation. You can buy vitamin A containing cream from over the counter or you can opt for prescription vitamin A containing cream commonly use for treating other skin problem like acne.
- Vitamin C is another component to preserve your healthy young look. Scientist has shown that vitamin C has great effect in smoothing out wrinkle in the skin. You can apply directly y to the skin and also try to eat lot fruits which contain lot of vitamin C
- Try using your body system to make your skin beautiful. Allow your blood to circulate evenly in all part of your body, which is usually achieved by regular jogging swimming or hiking.
- Try to practice meditation to reduce the stress and tension from your mind and body. Stress has great side effect in healthy skin and skin glow. Try taking lot of good sleep without pills. Try to engage yourself in some extracurricular activity that can give you relaxation.
- Try to avoid smoking and drinking as much as possible.