All know this proverb that there is no place like your own home. You can extend this technologically like there is no computer like my computer. The reason is you may sometimes wish to access some important data file, sites or photos from the computer at your home. But for these you don’t need to rush back home or you don’t need to replace your desktop with laptop. There few easy ways you can adapt to access your computer anywhere from the world if you have an internet connection available.
Few easy steps
- It is important to understand and decide which the information you may want to access remotely. The items generally we want to access from remote location are protected pdf files, music and family images are just some of the items. The size of the data file and the need for protection are issues you need to figure out before choosing a distant access. Customers need a higher security rate of encryption. You definitely need a very good internet speed to continuously stream the item from your computer to the work computer.
- Figure out a budget for the assistance or program. Distant PC programs variety in cost from free to $70 for preliminary installation. Some programs like LogMein Pro usually cost as low as 12 dollar /month. There are several programs and offer from which you can choose and can narrow down your search by price or different specification whichever is priority issue for you. You also have to choose the operating system from where you want to collect your data. Ms Windows is the major OS for most users, but it is not the only operating system available nowadays. Some users implement Mac and A red hat system unix system programs. If this is the situation, it will be important to use a program that can work on several techniques. You can use Exclusive System Processing software for accessibility of Mac computer from window or vice versa.
- Try to browse the opinion and reviews of thousands of available software that can suit your needs and specifications. Try to revise the above step to become more discrete in choosing them. Some sites are little bit confusing and they lack objectivity and make you fall on those trap.
- Purchase the program or download the free application from the Web. Each program will have a setup wizard with quick, easy steps to load and run the application on the computer. This will also be the time to determine if an application has to be loaded on the accessing computer as well as the host computer. It may affect the service you ultimately choose.
- Buy the system or obtain the free system available online. Every system will have an installation process, just download it and save it on your desk top and it will configure the system wizard. Tell your close friends or relatives to access your computer from the remote area to finally understand whether it working perfectly or not.